Monitor and Administrate 4 SAP Systems
If there are 4 systems installed SAP, how should I connect all of them in
one network so that I can administrate the 4 systems with one among them as main
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
This should help you:
After installing an R/3 System, you can use transaction RZ20 to monitor the
system. To monitor all systems of your system landscape centrally from one
system, first customize the alert monitor by choosing Tools > CCMS >
Configuration > Alert monitor or calling transaction RZ21.
Then, to specify the remote systems by System ID and RFC destination (which
must have been created beforehand), choose Technical infrastructure > Create
remote monitoring entry.
Next, to change your monitor definitions (you can only change your own
monitors), choose Tools > CCMS > Control/Monitoring > Alert monitor or call
Activate the maintenance function by choosing Extras > Activate maintenance
Then, double click on the monitor and choose Monitoring change.
Parameter R3system defines which systems can be monitored by an alert monitor.
Change parameter R3system from <CURRENT> (only the current R/3 System can be
monitored) to <ALL> (all R/3 Systems defined in RZ21 can be monitored). Save
It will help you monitor & use spome other activities centrally.
Brief Description About SAP Basis Implementation
Please give a brief description about implementation
process carried out.
There is no standard Implementation process, it purely
depends on which methodology person have adopted for implementation. I will give
you broad view of implementation project... I am just starting from sizing of
the servers ...
1. Identify the no of users and type of users
2. Design the technical system landscape of servers
3. Do the sizing based on users, documents created.
4. Convert your sizing requirement in to Hardware
5. Consider the backup procedure also
6. Then start with the setup of development landscape
7. Define client strategy, transport strategy, User
8. Fix the support package levels.
9. Tune the system for performence
10. set up the QA systems
11. Define client copy strategy
12. Setup the PROD systems
13. Apply for Pre Golive report
14. Monitor system of db load
15. Apply post golive report