What is Wage Type Permissibility
What is permissibility check? What it is? Wage type permissibility?
There are two things here.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
1. Permissibility of WT for infotypes---This is for permitting your WT as
input in the concerned IT. Look into table V_T512Z
2. Permissibility of WT for EE subgrouping and PSA.---This for permitting
your WT for the ESG and PSA. Look into table V_511_B
Wage type permissibilty is more or less a part of wage type tool for
configuring wage types.
The Wage Type Tool is a method of quickly and easily configuring wage types
in your system.
It consists of a series of eight wizards. These wizards are step-by-step,
question-and-answer-driven screen entries that replace and simplify the previous
configuration procedures. You can:
* View all the characteristics of a model wage type (for example,
eligibility, valuation etc.)
* Select the individual wage type(s) you wish to copy
* Set the basic configurations for the wage type
The wage type tool will help you to:
* Reduce implementation costs
* Simplify and shorten the implementation process
* Decrease training needed for end users
To start the Wage Type Tool, enter the transaction hrwtt00main in the SAP
Easy Access screen.
The system displays the tool with a list of wizards and step-by-step,