1. XML DOM is:
2. XML DOM defines a standard way for
3. The DOM is separated into how many different parts ?
4. XML DOM - defines a standard set of objects for XML documents only.
5. The XML DOM is language- and platform
6. The XML DOM define a standard set of ______ for XML
7. The DOM treats the XML document as
8. Each attribute,element and text in the XML document represents a
9. Both Mozilla and Internet Explorer support W3C's DOM specification.
10. There are differences between Internet Explorer's DOM and Mozilla's DOM. The most important difference is that how they handle
11. We can navigate between nodes with the use of their ________ to each other.
12. Which of these are not the valid XML DOM relationships ?
13. Internet Explorer will skip white-space text node that are generated between nodes (e.g. new-line characters), while Mozilla will not.
14. The ________ method return a nodelist that contains all elements with the specified tag name in the same order as they appear in the source document.
15. The ________ method can be used to display the value of the specified attribute.
16. The ______ method can be used to remove the specified node.
17. How many parameters are there for deleteData() method ?
18. The _____ method creates the new element node.
19. How many parameters are there for replaceData() method method ?
20. The _______ method is used to remove the attribute node.
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.