1. What is WSDL ?
2. WSDL was developed jointly by
3. WSDL is pronounced as
4. _____ is an extension of the WSDL
5. WSDL is
6. The first Working Draft of WSDL 1.2 was released by W3C in
7. Which of these is not the major element of WSDL document which describes the describes a web service ?
8. The binding element has ___ attributes.
9. Which of these are not the WSDL operation types ?
10. The soap:binding element has two attributes, they are
11. What is UDDI ?
12. UDDI is a _____ for storing information about web services
13. UDDI communicates via
14. UDDI is built into the Microsoft
15. UDDI uses ______ Internet standards such as XML, HTTP, and DNS protocols.
16. UDDI uses ______ to describe interfaces to web services
17. Any industry or businesses of all sizes can benefit from
18. Over ________ are members of the UDDI community.
19. An abstract definition of the data, in the form of a message presented either as an entire document or as arguments to be mapped to a method invocation.
20. WSDL port describes the interfaces exposed by a
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.