1. In which file do we define a servlet mapping ?
2. which of the following URLs will correctly request the Servlet ?
3. Servlets and JavaServer Pages have become so popular that they are now supported directly or with third-party plug-ins by most major Web servers and application servers.
4. All servlets must implement the Servlet interface of package:
5. A get request gets information from a client. A post request posts data to a client.
6. The Web server that executes the servlet creates an _________ object and passes this to the servlet's service method (which, in turn, passes it to doGet or doPost).
7. The client can access the servlet only if the servlet is installed on a ________ that can respond to servlet requests.
8. Java Networking
Java 1.1 natively supports which of the following protocols:1. TCP2. UDP3. SMB
9. Which of the following describe ways that dynamic information can be made available to all servlet requests sent to an application
10. Which statement is true about a non-static inner class ?
11. Which of the following can be used to store client side user state information while avoiding any impact due to the users web browser configuration ?
12. Parameters are passed as _______ pairs in a get request.
13. The servlet initialization parameters are specified in the _______ deployment descriptor file as part of a servlet element.
14. Which of the following identifies the correct method a servlet developer should use to retrieve form data from the client provided to the doPost() method ?
15. Which of the following is NOT true about servlets ?
16. If you delete a field from a class and recompile the class, but then load an object that was serialised before the new class was compiled what will happen?
17. Java Threads
Which of the following can you do with the synchronized keyword:1. Synchronise on an object2. Synchronise on a static method3. Synchronise around code that exists in a method of an instance of an object.
18. Using relative paths to reference resources in the same context root makes your Web application more flexible.
19. What is the servlet ?
20. What type of diagram does a Java Architect frequently produce ?
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.