1. _____________ Memory is Volatile
2. An _________ data type is a keyword of a programming language that specifies the amount of memory needed to store data and the kind of data that will be stored in that memory location
3. Which of the following abstract data types are NOT used by Integer Abstract Data type group?
4. The hashString() member function is called by other member functions of the Hashtable class whenever a function needs to convert a ________________
5. An application iterates the hashtable by calling the ______ and ______ member functions
6. The java.util package contains two classes that are designed to work with hashtables. They are _______ and _________..
7. Data members of the Hashtable class stored in the private access specifier
8. _____ is the common programming technique used for hashing in all hashing functions
9. If the depth of a tree is 3 levels, then what is the Size of the Tree?
10. deleteNode() function requires the _____ of the data element of the node that is being removed
11. Value of the first linked list index is _______
12. A linked list index is ____ that represents the position of a node in a linked list.
13. Why is the constructor of the QueueLinkedList class empty?
14. _______ form of access is used to add and remove nodes from a queue
15. ______ form of access is used to add and remove nodes from a stack
16. New nodes are added to the _____ of the queue.
17. A _______ is a data structure that organizes data similar to a line in the supermarket, where the first one in line is the first one out.
18. In an array queue, data is stored in an _____ element.
19. The pop() member function determines if the stack is empty by calling the _____ member function
20. What happens when you push a new node onto a stack?
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.