1. W3C stands for:
2. It was created by Tim Berners-Lee in
3. W3C is the governing body for World Wide Web and its mission is to create
4. W3C Standards are called as
5. Which of these is not one of the three university which is responsible for hosting W3C ?
6. Because the Web is so important (both in scope and in investment) that no single organization should have control over its future, W3C function as a member organization. Which of these is not an well known members of W3C ?
7. The W3C standards approvals process includes up to how many steps ?
8. Which of these is not an W3C specification approval step ?
9. Which of these is not an W3C recommended language ?
10. What is WAI ?
11. What is MathML ?
12. W3C _____ activity is all about expanding the Web to allow people to interact via spoken commands.
13. How is now the Director of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) ?
14. In general the Recommendation is submitted to the W3C membership and director, for a formal approval as a W3C Recommendation.
15. Any ______ can submit a suggestion for a Web standard to the consortium.
16. Often a submission to the W3C becomes a
17. A Note is made available by the W3C for
18. W3C Working Drafts are normally posted on the W3C Web site, along with an invitation for
19. Some specifications are more complex than others, and might require more input, more time, and more testing from members and software vendors. Sometimes these specifications are published as
20. A Proposed Recommendation represents the _______ of the work in the Working Group.
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.