HR ABAP Reports
Reports Involved in Payroll
What are the reports involved in payroll?
Kindly note down the some of the reports used in payroll
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
1) You can use report RPCSC000 (Scheduler for Parallel Accounting) to split
the personnel numbers into small sets and run payroll in parallel in the
background. In this way you reduce the payroll runtime.
2) To create payroll jobs call the Scheduling of Payroll Jobs report
(RPCPRC10) using this function.
3) Rreport RPCDTBX0 (Preliminary Data Medium Exchange Program for Separate
Payment Run) has to be created for a preliminary document for a wage types
4) Use Report RPUCTP00 (Generation of Payroll Periods) to generate the
payroll periods for every period parameter that you have assigned to a payroll
5) Check the payroll results for an employee using the report Displaying the
Payroll Results H99_DISPLAY_PAYRESULT). You can use this report to display the
contents of all tables in which the system has saved data for the employee's
6) RPDLGA20 report generates a list of the wage types available for a