1. What does EBCDIC stand for?
2. What does DASD stand for?
3. What does IMS stand for?
4. What does RACF stand for?
5. What does MIPS stand for?
6. What does MVS stand for?
7. What does Rexx stand for?
8. The three general categories of computing platforms are:
9. The difference between the highest and lowest frequency that is communicated across a network is referred to as the network's:
10. The endpoints of a computer network can be:
11. One advantage of a mainframe computer over a PC is:
12. Which of the following is NOT a unique capability of a mainframe:
13. Two basic characteristics that differentiate microprocessors are:
14. A computer's dynamic internal storage area is referred to as:
15. The main memory of a computer is also referred to as:
16. The PC hardware component that a network cable plugs into is referred to as a:
17. Which of the following is a type of bus technology found in older PCs
18. Which of the following is NOT an aspect of technology considered with Personal Computers:
19. Which of the following is a classification of an operating system:
20. The characteristic of an operating system that allows more than one user to run a program on the same computer is
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.