1. How many columns are presented after executing this query:
2. What was a problem with navigational data access languages?
3. Which Oracle access method is the fastest way for Oracle to retrieve a single row?
4. Which is a major problem with SQL?
5. Which of the following can be a valid column name?
6. Which command will delete all data from a table and will not write to the rollback segment?
7. Which character function can be used to return a specified portion of a character string?
8. The primary key on table EMP is the EMPNO column. Which of the following statements will not use the associated index on EMPNO?
9. When a user creates an object without a TABLESPACE clause, where will Oracle store the segment?
10. Which character is used to continue a statement in SQL*Plus?
11. Assuming today is Monday, 10 July 2000, what is returned by this statement: SELECT to_char(NEXT_DAY(sysdate, 'MONDAY'), 'DD-MON-RR') FROM dual;
12. Which of the following is an important consideration when tuning an SQL statement?
13. Which of the following database design features is most important to SQL performance?
14. Why is searching for large-table full-table scans critical to SQL tuning?
15. What best describes the relationship between indexes and SQL performance?
16. To produce a meaningful result set without any cartesian products, what is the minimum number of conditions that should appear in the WHERE clause of a four-table join?
17. Which command can be used to disable all the roles including the default roles?
18. Which of the following views provides all the grants on all the objects in the database?
19. Which of the following are valid table-partitioning methods?
20. Which two parameters can be set to tell the Oracle to use OMF (Oracle Managed Files)?
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.