1. RDF is
2. RDF is a
3. RDF is a framework for describing Web resources, such as the title, author, modification date, content, and copyright information of a Web page.
4. RDF is written in
5. RDF was designed to provide a common way to describe information so it can be read and understood by computer applications.
6. RDF descriptions are not designed to be displayed on the
7. RDF became a W3C Recommendation in
8. RDF uses ______ to identify resources.
9. A Property is a Resource that has a
10. A Property value is the value of a
11. The combination of a Resource, a Property, and a Property value forms a
12. Which of these is a valid statement ?
13. In the statement "The author of http://www.academictutorials.com/RDF is Jan Egil Refsnes", what is the predicate ?
14. Which of these are not the main elements of RDF ?
15. The property elements can also be defined as
16. RDF ______ are used to describe group of things.
17. Which of the following are not the RDF elements which are used to describe groups ?
18. A collection is described by the attribute
19. What is DCMI ?
20. RDF Schema does not provide actual application-specific
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.