1. Which of the following statements refer to a Remote Cube?
2. If product price is a slowly changing dimension, how do you model product price if you want to report on the price at the time of the query?
3. Which of the following refer to pointer tables that provide the technical link to the master data outside of the InfoCube?
4. Which of the following Dimensions are delivered by SAP BW for each InfoCube?
5. Which of the following statements describes a categorical dimension?
6. Which of the following is an example of a slowly changing dimension?
7. Fact tables may be partitioned by which of the following characteristics?
8. Which of the following statements are correct concerning the operational data store (ODS)?
9. A Fact table consists of which of the following elements?
10. If you worked for a retail company that changed prices on a very frequent basis, how would you model the price?
11. Which of the following occurs as a result of degenerating dimensions?
12. What values can a key figure retain?
13. Which of the following describes an unbalanced hierarchy?
14. How many BP classifications exist in mySAP CRM?
15. Identify the BP categories
16. The following describes BP roles:
17. Can a BP with the classification "rented address" be distributed to the back-end R/3 system?
18. How many international address versions are supported by SAP in WAS 6.20?
19. How many address formats are offered in standard mySAP CRM?
20. The following explains the address usage feature:
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.