1. ____ is a major element in the W3C's XSLT standard.
2. XPath is a language for finding information in an
3. XPath is used to navigate through
4. Which of these are built on XPath expressions ?
5. XPath is a ____ for defining parts of an XML document.
6. XPath contains a library of standard
7. XPath is a major element in
8. XPath is
9. XPath includes over
10. Which of these type of built-in functions which are not supported by XPath ?
11. Without XPath knowledge you will not be able to create
12. ________ share the same data model and support the same functions and operators.
13. XPath became a W3C Recommendation on
14. XPath was designed to be used by XSLT, XPointer and other XML
15. Which of these are not a kind of XPath nodes ?
16. Which of these node is also known as "root" ?
17. The node is selected by following a
18. Which of these are not valid path expressions of XPath ?
19. Predicates are used to find the
20. Which of these is not a valid XPath Axes ?
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.