1. MMIT is:
2. An extension of the _______ providing a simple and a quick way to build Wireless applications.
3. The languages that you use when creating _______ applications, the same you can used to develop software design for your mobile devices.
4. Microsoft has introduced a new platform for developing mobile applications. That is
5. Which of these program will display the "Hello, Mobile World" message on ur mobile ?
6. Which of these is correct ?
7. Data-binding expressions must be delimited by
8. We can test and view the defferent emulators using the
9. With the help of __________ Mobile enjoy a rich Web experience.
10. You can browse the Web online or download pages to read while you’re offline with the help of Microsoft's Internet Explorer Mobile.
11. The developer can fine-tune the behavior of the selected emulator with the
12. Which of these is not included in dialog box ?
13. A rich development environment can be accessed with the help of
14. Specialized web forms that are designed to work on different mobile devices are the
15. Define navigation and properties for your mobile environment Pages is comprised of three portlets. Which of these is not a correct portlet ?
16. Every mobile page has to have at least one form, there can any number of mobile controls on each mobile form.
17. To collect input from the mobile user we use the
18. Which of these control is not supported by .NET mobile ?
19. The data entered by a user will be validated using
20. Which of these is not a validation control references of .NET mobile ?
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.