1. What does SQL stand for?
2. What does the SQL FROM clause do?
3. Which of the following SQL clauses is used to enter data into a SQL table?
4. Which 2 SQL keywords specify the sorting direction of the result set retrieved with ORDER BY clause.
5. We refer to a join as a self-join when…
6. RDBMS stands for…
7. The table rows are also known as…
8. If you join a table to itself, what kind of join are you using?
9. The UPDATE SQL clause can…
10. Which SQL statement selects all rows from table called Contest, with column ContestDate having values greater or equal to May 25, 20006?
11. Which SQL keyword is used to retrieve a minimum value?
12. The INNER JOIN clause…
13. Which SQL keyword is used to retrieve only unique values?
14. If you don't specify ASC or DESC after a SQL ORDER BY clause, the following is used by default:
15. What is an index?
16. What does ACID stand for?
17. Which of the following SQL statements is correct?
18. The IN SQL keyword
19. Sub-queries can be nested in…
20. The LIKE SQL keyword is used along with ..
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.