1. What does ASP stand for ?
2. What important standard is used to connect client browsers with web servers ?
3. What ASP.NET object is used to get information about the web servers ?
4. What method(s) must be used with the Application object to ensure that only one process accesses a variable at a time ?
5. When an ASP.NET server control is added to a Web Form, Visual Studio .NET adds one item to the class for the form. What item is added ?
6. What attribute must be set on a validator control for the validation to work ?
7. What HTML element is the asp:Label control rendered as when the target is Internet Explorer ?
8. Given an ASP.NET Web Form called WebForm1, what class does the WebForm1 class inherit from by default ?
9. What is the Web.config file used for ?
10. After capturing the SelectedIndexChanged event for a ListBox control, you find that the event handler doesn’t execute. What could the problem be ?
11. What HTML element is the asp:Label control rendered as when the target is Netscape Communicator ?
12. What method must be overridden in a custom control ?
13. What is used to validate complex string patterns like an e-mail address ?
14. You are the developer of a web application that is retrieving historical books information from a database server and displays it to the users of your application. What cache strategy will give you the best performance ?
15. What tool is used to manage the GAC ?
16. Which is not ture about Smartnavigation ?
17. Can two different .net programming languages be mixed in a single ASPX file ?
18. Which is true about ASP.net support ?
19. How to protect view state from tampering when it's passed over an unencrypted channel ?
20. What is the file extension used for ASP.NET files ?
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.