1. ________ can convert your applications into Web-applications.
2. Web Services define a platform-independent standard based on XML to communicate within distributed systems.
3. SOAP is used to transfer the:
4. WSDL is used for describing the services available.
5. UDDI is used for listing what ______ are available.
6. A ________ are the new breed of Web application.
7. The Web services can not offer the application components like:
8. Using a ______ you can do exchange the data between the different applications and different platforms.
9. HTTP is the ubiquitous protocol, which is running practically everywhere on:
10. The XML provides the ________ in which you can write the specialized languages to express the complex interactions between the clients and the services or between the components of a composite service.
11. The UDDI is:
12. Which of these are not the elements WSDL ?
13. The WSDL is:
14. Which of these test do use an HTTP POST and will send the XML response.
15. The XKMS is:
16. A Web Services can be created regardless of the
17. What is SOAP :
18. XSLT is:
19. Schema is an _____ based alternative
20. SOAP is a lightweight _____ based protocol .
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.