1. A packet whose destination is outside the local TCP/IP network segment is sent to the
2. Why was the OSI model developed?
3. Which piece of information is not vital for a computer in a TCP/IP network?
4. The physical layer is concerned with the movement of _______ over the physical medium.
5. Which protocol below operates at the network layer in the OSI model?
6. In the OSI model, as a data packet moves from the lower to the upper layers, headers are _______.
7. Session layer of the OSI model provides
8. IPv6 has _______ -bit addresses.
9. Which one of the following functionalities isn\'t provided by TCP?
10. Which of the following can be an Ethernet physical address?
11. An IP address contains________ bits ?
12. Which routing protocol below is used by exterior routers between the autonomous systems?
13. Which of the IP headers decides when the packet should be discarded?
14. Which IP address is reserved for software loop-back?
15. What is the network ID for a computer whose IP address is 220.127.116.11?
16. Which port is reserved for use of the SMTP protocol?
17. Which one of the folowings is a connectionless protocol?
18. Which application below uses the UDP protocol?
19. Howmany IP addresses can be assigned to hosts in a C-class network segment with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.192?
20. Which of the folowings is not a direct implication of subnet masks in TCP/IP networks?
Quiz, personality quiz, quizzes, quiz questions, character quiz, knowledge quiz, personality test, personality quizzes, quiz are you, quiz questions and answers.